What is The Creek?
The Creek is the dynamic community surrounding The Ballona Creek which travels through Southwest Los Angeles, California. The Ballona Creek begins in Mid City and ends in Playa Del Rey. Along the way, The Ballona Creek connects five distinct districts: Mid City, Baldwin Hills, Culver City, Playa Vista, and Playa Del Rey. The Creek attracts entrepreneurs, artists, and intellectual from all over the world. In this rapidly evolving community, there are many amenities that nurture creativity and provide recreation for the inhabitants. The Creek is an emerging hub for social entrepreneurs, architects, technology, marketing and design professionals, entertainers, health enthusiasts, culinary specialists, and art connoisseurs.
Mid City, Baldwin Hills, Culver City, Playa Vista, Playa Del Rey
Things to do in The Creek
Food & Dinning, Bike Paths, Parks & Recreation, Real Estate, Business, Art Galleries, Theatre, Beach, Night Life, Shopping
Stay connected with www.theballonacreek.com.
The Ballona Creak starts at S. Cochran Ave (top right corner of the map) and ends at the Pacific Ocean (bottom left corner of the map).
Written by Antonio Portilla, Brandon Smith, Stephen B. Patton in The Creek.
- The Vision on The Blind Man’s Dance
- The Vision on I Am A Fly on the Wall
- spholloman on I Am A Fly on the Wall
- Brandon Smith on I Am A Fly on the Wall
- Stephen Patton on The Chronicles of a Female African-American Self-Made Millionaire
- jautry1280 on The Production of James Bland
- Stephen B. Patton on The Production of James Bland